A church is a place of worship, where all the members of the church are gathered together to worship the Lord. Regular meetings have made all the church members to have and maintain strong relationships between them. In ancient days, the primary job of all the church members was to spread the word of God. But today, the trend has changed a lot that it has grown as a community with lots of activities that are related to church. Earlier these activities were carried out by the volunteers of the church, which involves keeping records on every individual of the church. All these activities in the church had to be done manually and were really tedious. Now, online management has become inevitable to all effective Christian ministries as it helps them to have focus from the duties of membership to the dynamics of ministry.
Benefits of the Online church management
• It helps to connect the people within the church and enables them to do and manage church related activities very easily.
• Attendance tracker is a unique feature in this software, which has been used to track the attendance of your congregation, manage your schedules, sync your appointments and many more.
• In a congregation, small groups are inevitable part, since it helps in the spiritual growth of members of the church, even small group’s information such as leadership personnel, group types, age levels, etc. are can be tracked by using this software. This information is very helpful for the church to get clear understanding on the progress of the various small groups at a time.
• Children are a gift from the Lord; beside schools they are also learning things from the church that are essential for their life both spiritually and mentally. There is a feature in this software that is specially designed for the children, to track the documents (from baptism to marriage) and other details of the children that are needed for their future.
• All the records of the church members (from birth to death) are easily tracked and managed very easily through this management.
• A church has to handle money for various purposes. Often it receives money (donations and offerings) from the church believers. Additionally, there are also some expenses that spent on special occasions such as feast and other festivals. Online management is so accurate and very useful for financial management.
• The best part of this software is that you could retrieve your church related information at any time, from anywhere without wasting time and efforts