After being enabled instant Purchase, on the product page, the Instant Purchase is located under the Add to Cart button once some requirements have been fulfilled.
You can configure by taking the following steps:
Configure Instant Purchase in Magento 2
- Step 1: Fulfil the requirements
- Step 2: Configure Payment Method Vault and Enable
- Step 3: Complete the configuration
Step 1: Fulfil the requirements
- To begin with, sign in to your account on the backend.
- Check if your accounts have a default billing and shipping address on the Address Book page. If not, access the Address Book page and set it.
- Make sure that at least one shipping method is available for the country, which is stated in the default shipping address. The shipping method can be one of these: Flat Rate, Free Shipping, Table Rates, or real-time online rates.
- Each customer accounts has a stored payment method with vault for protection. You will see some recommended payment methods which can be used to supply secure access to retained credit card information as following:
- Braintree Credit Cards
- Braintree with PayPal Enabled
- PayPal Payflow Pro
One thing to note about Braintree Credit Cards is that it cannot be used for Instant Purchase simultaneously with 3D Secure. In other words, if 3D Secure is enabled, you can only choose between Braintree with PayPal Enabled and PayPal Payflow Pro.
Step 2: Configure Payment Method Vault and Enable
- On the Admin sidebar, click Stores. Next, right below Settings, select Configuration.
- To configure Payment Method Vault, do the following:
Basic Braintree Settings
In the panel on the left, in the Sales dropdown, choose Payment Methods.
In the Basic Braintree Settings section, insert the following information from your Braintree seller account: Merchant ID, Public Key, Private Key.
For Enable this Solution category, set Yes.
Also, set Enable PayPal through Braintree to Yes.
Last but not least, set Vault Enabled to Yes.
- To Enable, in the panel on the left, under Sales, tap Sales. Then expand the Instant Purchase section and do the following:
- First, set Enabled to Yes.
- Insert the Button Text that you wish to appear on the button instead of the default one which is “Instant Purchase”. You can make change to the button text for store view individually or language.
Step 3: Complete the configuration
- When complete, click Save Config.
- At the top of the page there is a message requesting you to go to Cache Management.